The Dabir MicroPressure surgical surface gives the perioperative care team an effective tool to help reduce the risks of deep tissue injury (decubitus ulcer) and hospital acquired pressure injuries resulting from long surgical procedures.
Surgical Surface Highlights
- Provides low-profile (1-inch thick when fully inflated) alternating support and tissue relief with minimal patient movement
- Reduces skin-shearing effects that can result from immersion and alternating inflation
- Semi-disposable and multi-patient-use compatible with cleaning protocols
- X-ray translucent
- Specialty surfaces available including lithotomy surfaces
Dabir ICU surfaces are designed to preserve the arterial, venous and lymphatic circulatory components of blood flow by providing localized alternating support and tissue relief along with minimal immersion and inflation related skin-shearing effects.
ICU Surface Highlights
- Thin, low-profile design that is only 1” thick when inflated
- Positions over standard mattresses or support pads and is covered by conventional linens,
- Multi-patient use compatible with cleaning protocols
Our clinical staff is available to discuss how MicroPressure surfaces can become part of your approach to pressure injury prevention.